Bahria Town – Location, Master Plan, NOC, and Payment Plan 2021
Do you want to know about the Bahria Town location, master plan, NOC, and payment plan 2021? Well, we are going to help with that.
Bahria Town Private Limited is a real-estate development company constructing and managing properties all over the country. Malik Riaz is the owner of Bahria Town, making it one of the few largest privately owned firms in the continent.
Currently, Bahria Town is the most respected housing scheme due to its dedicated efforts and thoughtful planning.
Moreover, the Bahria Town is situated in the following cities,
Are you filled with curiosity about the location of the excellent Bahria Town? Thus, we will let you know all about it. You need to know about the sites of Bahria Town in the different cities of Pakistan.
Bahria Town Islamabad Location
Bahria Town Islamabad is located in the Federal Capital, near its twin city Rawalpindi. It is in a prime position because of its accessibility to Islamabad.
Furthermore, the housing complex is located in Islamabad’s zone IV, close to Jinnah Avenue. Thus, it is conveniently close to the twin cities’ key attractions, including upscale housing societies like DHA Valley, Park View City, and Bahria Enclave.
Bahria Town Karachi Location
Bahria Town Karachi is located in the northeast region of Karachi. The lodging society is close to the Super Highway. In the future, a Karachi Metro Bus service will connect the Bahria Town to I. I. Chundrigar Road.
The Karachi Super Highway is 9 kilometers away from the housing society. Furthermore, the Karachi International Airport is a half an hour drive away.
Bahria Town Lahore Location
Bahria Town Lahore is located on Canal Bank Road in Lahore, along the south direction.
It is located 15 kilometers from Thokar Niaz Baig on the western side of the Lahore Canal Bank Road. Bahria Town Lahore has various entrances from the Main Multan Road and Sukh Chayn Gardens Housing Scheme’s Beijing Boulevard.
A master plan is a comprehensive (long-term) perspective plan for guiding the city’s planned growth sustainably. It is also a legal document that lays forth a plan for the long-term development of metropolitan regions. It provides a framework for local projects. For example, it acts as an umbrella comprising all sector-wise distribution of plots.
Bahria Town has wonderfully established its goals, policies, and broad recommendations through its master plan. In addition, they have ensured that the master plan serves as the foundation for development management.
Last but not least, their master plan also serves as a template for urban development. In short, the master plan’s relevance and the benefits are worth considering before you invest in this lodging society.
NOC and Planning Authorization
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) is an important element to consider. You do not want to be investing in an illegal housing scheme.
All of the segments of Bahria Town are approved by the relevant authorities. Therefore, the investors need not worry before thinking of having a property in Bahria Town.
Firstly, let us talk about Bahria Town Islamabad. Since the housing society has a previous track record of honesty and competence, the CDA has granted it a freehand NOC.
Secondly, we have Bahria Town Karachi. It is also an authorized one. KDA’s quick reaction is due to its massive ongoing projects throughout Pakistan, all conducted under the law.
Thirdly, all the sectors of Bahria Town Lahore have been approved by the LDA. Due to its legitimacy, the property in Bahria Town Lahore has a high demand in the market. Moreover, since it was created and constructed by Pakistan’s top developers, Bahria Town Lahore as a whole is a fantastic place to live and invest.
Payment Plan 2021
The prices of property in Bahria Town have sparked the interest of many potential investors. You will be pleased to learn that the lodging society offers the option of purchasing a plot, an apartment, or a house.
Bahria Town Islamabad
- A 5 Marla property will cost you a price between PKR 57 lac to 65 lac.
- An 8 Marla plot has a price range of PKR 60 lac to 77 lac.
- You can buy a 10 Marla plot at a price ranging from PKR 90 lac to 1 crore.
- The 1 Kanal property is available between PKR 1.35 crore to 1.60 crores.
- A 2 Kanal plot is at a cost ranging from PKR 2 to 3 crore.
- Finally, there is also a 4 Kanal size available between PKR 7 crore to 8 crores.
Bahria Town Karachi
- A 150 SQY land will cost you up to PKR 160 lac to 180 lac.
- The 200 SQY land has a price ranging from PKR 200 lac to 250 lac.
- A land of 250 SQY has a cost of PKR 75 lac to 125 lac.
- The land of 350 SQY has a price of PKR 170 lac to 250 lac.
- A 500 SQY property will cost you up to PKR 70 lac to 90 lac.
- The 1000 SQY plot shall cost you around PKR 100 lac to 130 lac.
- Finally, a 2000 SQY property will cost you around PKR 380 lac to 450 lac.
Bahria Town Lahore
- The 5 Marla property can cost you around PKR 70 lac to 90 lac.
- An 8 Marla plot is available at a price ranging between PKR 96 lac to 145 lac.
- The 10 Marla property is accessible at a cost ranging from PKR 100 lac to 190 lac.
- Lastly, a 1 Kanal plot is available at a price ranging between PKR 200 lac to 250 lac.
You may also like the Best Real Estate Companies in Pakistan.
Now you know everything about the Bahria Town location, master plan, NOC, and payment plan 2021. A property in this housing scheme would mean a bright and healthy future for your family. Hence, it would be best if you considered it. Sigma Properties and Marketing awaits to help you throughout your booking process.