Pakistan Tajikistan Signed The Agreement For Regional Solidarity
Prime minister Imran Khan and the President of Tajikistan signed the agreement for regional solidarity. This is a step toward a strong bond of partnership for regional solidarity. The agreement that both the dignitaries signed include:
- the Agreement between Tajik Technical University and Indus University of Pakistan on Academic Cooperation.
- Agreement on Cooperation between the Commerce & Industry, Tajikistan, and the Sialkot Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Pakistan.
- Agreement of cooperation between Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Tajikistan.
- The strategic partnership between the Republic of Tajikistan’s Agency for State Financial Security and Corruption and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s National Accountability Bureau.
- Tajikistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Quetta Balochistan’s Chamber of Commerce and Industry has signed a cooperation agreement.
- Agreement on Cooperation in the Field of Crisis Management and Liquidation between the Governments of Tajikistan and Pakistan
- In the area of art and culture, the governments of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and the Republic of Tajikistan signed the agreement.
- Program of Cooperation between the foreign Ministries of Pakistan and Tajikistan.
- A Bilateral agreement has been signed between Tajikistan’s Tajik Institute of Languages and Pakistan’s National University of Modern Languages (NUML)
- Memorandum of Understanding between Tajikistan’s Technological University and Islamabad’s COMSATS University
- Both the countries signed the agreement on International Road Transport
- Next Steps in Building Strategic Agreement for Regional Solidarity.
The president of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, showed his interest in accessing Pakistan’s Gwadar and Karachi seaports as the shortest routes for the central Asian states to connect with the region.
In the prime minister’s house, he supported the construction of a trade route passing through Pakistan. He expressed his views when addressing a joint stakeout.