CDA Expanding Islamabad Expressway From Koral To G.T. Road
Capital development authority CDA is expanding the expressway from Koral to G.T. road. CDA is progressing in the development of road projects to provide the flourish transport facilities to the citizens.
CDA allocated Rs 2 billion for the expansion of Islamabad Expressway. The meeting discussed that they would ask for more budget from the government regarding the project. CDA has already contributed to spreading a network of roads in the capital.
They asked the government for additional help of Rs 500 million for the project of expanding the Islamabad highway.
The completion of the highway project would lessen the problems of traffic. Daily, many incidents happen due to the raw network of the roads. The primary aim of the government in the construction of the road is to facilitate the people with standard services.
This year in 2021 the CDA progressed many road projects. The detail of the projects are:
- Construction and expansion of bridges
- construction of Islamabad Highway from Karal chowk to G.T. road.
- dualization of S.R. East and North Sector E-11
- 11th Avenue is being built.
- development of Park Enclave
- S.R. (West) F-11 Rehabilitation and Dualization
- Faisal Avenue overpasses, Nazim-ud-Din Road and Fazal-ul-Haq Road.
- Interchange at Peshawar more on Kashmir Highway
- Interchange on Kashmir highway/7th Avenue link
- Construction of CDA Head Quarter Building, G-8
- Pedestrian Bridges at various location on Avenues